Seldar Misr for Investment and Real Estate Development is building the Chess Field complex in New Cairo, which is one of the most important projects in the city. It is located in a strategic location in the centre of New Cairo. In addition to the services that are distinguished by luxury, this project offers a high degree of luxury and spaciousness, as well as all of the fundamental amenities for anyone interested in reserving a premium unit in this unique development. The executing business, Seldar Investment and Real Estate Development self-financed the Chess Field compound in New Cairo, with an investment value of almost 7 billion Egyptian pounds. Finishes and designs, furnishings and furniture, as well as after-sales services, are all available.
The Executing developer
Seldar Misr for Real Estate Investment and Development, the Executing Company of Al Jazi Egypt Real Estate Development Project, is one of the world’s and the East’s premier corporations. In 2007, a branch of Seldar Company for Investment and Real Estate Development was established in Egypt, and it now houses eight firms specializing in various industries.
Seldar Investment and Real Estate Development Company’s most noteworthy projects
- Hurghada’s Hilton Plaza Hotel; and Cairo’s Four Seasons Hotel in the First Residence complex.
- The Hurghada City Centre Mall and the Hilton Alexandria Corniche Hotel.
- Hotel Apartments Alef City Centre Residence Hurghada
Chess Field complex location
Chess Field complex is located in New Cairo, it is about 15 minutes from Cairo International Airport, precisely on the Mohamed Naguib axis, close the 90th Street and the Ring Road. It’s close to Al Rehab City, the well-known Madinaty project, the American University in the Fifth Settlement, and the Police Academy.
More information on the Chess Field complex
Chess Field Compound New Cairo was constructed on a 45-thousand-square-metre plot of land in the centre of New Cairo. The partition of this space has taken into account the stunning landscapes that surround the project on all sides and cover a considerable portion of the project land, while the remainder of the project area has been left undeveloped. Residential, administrative, commercial, and hotel units, as well as service buildings, will be built on it. The chess Field compound in New Cairo is made up of ten buildings and is one of the most important and central elements of Egypt’s Al-Jazi project in New Cairo.
Chess Field services and facilities
Services in this project are characterised by the nature of luxury and sophistication, which is one of the most important features of new real estate projects in all-new urban communities. The Chess Field compound in New Cairo includes many important and necessary services that are considered a must in any project, such as electricity, gas, and water. Customers seeking to purchase any real estate unit are looking for developments in these new cities. The following are some of the most important and noteworthy services present in this project:
- Modern and sophisticated surveillance cameras spread throughout the project.
- Integrated security and guarding system at the highest level.
- Vast green spaces and beautiful landscapes spread throughout the project.
- Places to sit and gather.
- Dancing water fountains and artificial crystal lakes for lagoons.
- An area designated for restaurants and cafes.
- A children’s entertainment area “Kids Area”.
- A commercial mall at the highest level.
- A fully equipped commercial area.
- Tracks for running, walking and cycling.
- Hotel housing units are equipped at the highest level.
- Maintenance services are available at the highest level.
- Club House.
- Automated teller machines (ATM).
- Health club, spa, gym, Jacuzzi and sauna.
- Large secure underground garages that can accommodate the largest number of cars.
- Office rooms.
- Swimming pools of varying sizes and areas.
- Medical centres are equipped at the highest level.
- A large administrative and commercial complex is located inside the project.
- Parks and gardens.
Chess Field Compound Units Types
The Chess Field Compound New Cairo project contains a variety of residential, commercial, administrative, and hotel units of varied sizes, with the following units being the most prominent.
The housing, administrative, commercial, and hotel units in this project will be delivered with super-luxe finishing, including furniture, electrical appliances, and kitchen cabinets.
Unit prices for Chess Field compound in New Cairo
The prices of all the units in the Chess Field compound in New Cairo are the best, you will not find them in any other project in New Cairo or the Fifth Settlement. The prices of all the units in the project vary according to their areas. Among the most prominent prices of those units in this project is as follows:
- The prices of luxury apartments in this project start from 3,800,000 EGP.
- The price per square metre for all administrative units in the project starts from 55 thousand Egyptian pounds.
- The price per square metre for all commercial units in the project starts at 145.000 EGP.
Payment and payment methods
Chess Field compound’s executing firm in New Cairo has devised numerous acceptable and simple payment mechanisms for all individuals desiring to book any unit in this prestigious project. The following are some of the most notable payment and payment systems established by the executing business for this project:
- A 10% down payment is required, with the remainder spread out over eight years for residential homes and six years for commercial and administrative premises.
We chose for you
The new administrative capital is one of the most important national projects that the Egyptian government is focused on. It was built over a large area and divided into several neighbourhoods, and all government ministries are expected to be relocated to the new capital shortly. Several contemporary transit networks serve the city, the most prominent of which are the monorail and the high-speed electric train.
The most important projects of the new administrative capital
- North Tower Mall, the new administrative capital.
- Granvia Mall, the new administrative capital.
- Paragon Mall, the new administrative capital.
- The Loft, the new administrative capital.
- Triton Tower Mall, the new administrative capital.
FAQ about Chess Field compound in New Cairo
Who is the developer of the Chess Field compound in New Cairo?
Seldar Company for Investment and Real Estate Development.
Where is the Chess Field project located?
In New Cairo.
What are the types of units found within the Chess Field compound in New Cairo?
Residential, administrative, commercial and hotel.
What are the prices of the units inside the Chess Field compound in New Cairo?
- The price per square metre for all administrative units starts from 45,000 EGP, while commercial units start at 145,000 EGP.
- The prices of Cairo apartments start from 3,800,000 EGP.
What are the payment and payment methods within the Chess Field compound in New Cairo?
10% down payment and instalments of the rest of the amount in equal annual instalments to be paid over 8 years for residential units and 6 years for commercial units.
Chess Field compound
Inspired by the beautiful design of the black and white chess field, Al Jazi Egypt developments has decided to launch its spectacular project Chess Field. Chess Field is designed for the main two ends of life, work and leisure. Built together in a perfect blend and balance, customers can build their business and watch it thrive amongst one of the most entertaining projects in New Cairo.
Why Chess Field Al Jazi
Chess Field is the perfect place both for business and leisure, with administrative and personal units that are spacious and more than affordable for interested clients. It’s a mixed-use project offering unmatched services and amenities. To mention a few, Chess Field contained high-speed internet that is private and fully protected, it also has private storage units for workers as well as a garbage chute and a regular maintenance system.
The best way to win a game is to have a good plan, and Chess Field is built like a clever organization with 12 mixed-use buildings. 10 of the buildings are for administrative units, and the other two are for the Moxy Hotel project that is fit for both business and personal needs. The project is comprised of 45,011 square meters. Some levels are designated for larger companies and organizations while the rest is for smaller businesses and offices.
Features Of Chess Field Al Jazi
- Underground Parking
- Prayer Rooms
- Garbage Chutes
- Double Glazed Windows