Coronado North Coast, An Unforgettable Experience
Coronado North Coast is one of the most stunning resorts in the North Coast. Its key features include natural greenery and water scapes, beautiful white sand and crystal blue sea that reflects the golden sun above. Coronado North Coast is the place to go to calm your senses and be one with nature. What makes it even more magical is its affordable prices and flexible payment systems. A great vacation is never too far away.
About Coronado North Coast
Coronado North Coast spreads over a large plot of land, approximately 50 acres of space. It has a sealine of about 600 meters and a 360 meters depth. It was designed with an innovative U-shape which ensures that all the units get a stunning view over the Mediterranean Sea. The architecture was built such that 80% of the space is dedicated to services, green areas and basic amenities while the remaining 20% is for residential buildings.