The Divina Gardens El Shorouk Compound is a high-end residential compound in El Shorouk City, with a strategic location close to all vital places and integrated services that meet everyone’s needs, as well as wonderful designs that are characterized by luxury and sophistication, with a wonderful view of the most beautiful landscapes and green spaces.
Why Divina Gardens
Atric Real Estate Development built a major project on an area of up to 25 acres in the Divina Gardens El Shorouk Compound. Located in the center of El Shorouk City, this huge space has been distributed in such a manner that it provides privacy and security, with 80 percent of the project area dedicated to beautiful water bodies and expansive green spaces, providing additional luxury and pleasure while also providing peace and quiet. In the remaining area, which is barely 20% of the project area, over 190 villas have been constructed.
In addition to the availability of all integrated services that meet everyone’s demands, there is a diversity in the size of the units to fit everyone’s wants and tastes, and the size of the units runs from 235 meters to 405 meters. In Divina, unit pricing is taken into account to accommodate various financial capacities.
- Security System
- Cafes & Restaurants
- Gym & Spa