Golden Beach North Coast is a thriving real estate project and tourist village that was developed by the well-reputed Abraj Developments at the heart of the North Coast. It was built with the highest international standards inspired by modern European Designs. Needless to say that a luxurious village like Golden Beach was constructed using the help of highly experienced engineering consultancy offices. It is unbelievable that this amazing village comes with affordable units and flexible payment systems. A good time is never too far away.
About Golden Beach
Golden Beach is built over a large land area, though 80% of the total space is designated to green landscapes and natural features, which promote amazing weather and utmost privacy to residents. The remaining 20% is designated to built-up areas consisting of residential buildings and facilities. Residential units in Golden Beach vary between chalets, twin houses, townhouses and luxurious standalone villas. Not to mention the outstanding hotel apartments that are designed with comfort and satisfaction in mind.
Restaurants & Cafes