Haptown Mostakbal City Compound
Haptown Mostaqbal City is a distinctive residential project developed by none other than the reputable Hassan Allam enterprise for real estate. It is located in Mostakbal City away from all the crowd and noise. This compound is characterized by its luxurious residential units. The units are compromised of apartments, duplex, penthouses, and twin houses. Each has its own unique design and size. The developers ensured that the units would be spacious and made with modern international design. Haptown compound offers residents endless services, let alone the competitive prices and payment plan that matches different people’s lifestyles.
The Positioning of Haptown Mostakbal City
- Haptown compound is located in the eastern extension of Cairo, precisely Mostakbal city.
- It is only a few minutes away from the New Capital, Nasr City, and New Cairo.
Area 250 acres
the bigger section
for natural views
The second section
for residential and commercial units
Haptown Mostakbal City Services
- Cinema complex
• Commercial and administrative area that takes up 24,000 square meters of space.
• Spacious garages
• Social and sports club
• Distributed swimming pools
• Hyper-vigilant security
Area of Haptown Mostaqbal City Compound
- Apartments are the most prominent units in the compound, and they start from 115 square meters.
- Penthouses’ area start from 250 square meters.
- Villas and twin houses start from 234 square meters.
Haptown Mostaqbal City Price
- Residential units prices begin from 3,000,000 le.
- They can reach up to 6,000,000 le.
- An initial 5% down payment is required, then another 10% after three months.
• The remaining price should be delivered on a 8-9 year installment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions on Haptown Mostaqbal City
Hassan Allam for real estate development.
It is located in New Mostaqbal City.
• Twin houses
The prices range between 3,000,000 le and 6,000,000 le
5% initial down payment is required, then another 10% after three months and eventually delivering the rest on a 8 to 9-year installment plan.