Phia Al Sukhna is one of the most popular tourist villages developed by Tatweer Misr for real estate development. It is a huge resort, considered the second largest one after Il Monte Galala. It is also characterized by the high-end services and prestige among other villages. It directly overlooks the Red Sea and has a stunning architecture that can be compared to European designs. The best thing about Phia Al Sukhna is that this high quality and comfort come at reasonable prices and flexible installment systems.
About Phia Al Sukhna
Phia Al Sukhna spreads over a generous plot of land, approximately 30 acres of space. It was constructed in a terrace shape which guarantees a stunning sea view from all the units in the village. It’s also worth mentioning that 80% of the total space is designated to crystal lakes, water features and green landscapes while the remaining 20% is for residential buildings. The developers of Phia kept an eye on detail, they even made sure that the colors would be comfortable to the eyes and promote luxury and relaxation.