Shorouk Springs Compound
Hassan Allam Holding launched a unique residential project in Al-Shorouk city. This location is considered one of the fanciest areas in Egypt. The district is fairly modern and Shorouk compound is known for its impeccable modern design and spacious units. The compound covers residents’ basic and necessary needs. Hassan Allam developers are always keen on providing their clients comfort and a stress-free environment. Aside from that, the prices are listed very reasonably considering the services offered. Not to mention that the payment plan is suitable to most people.
The Positioning of Shorouk Springs Compound
- It is located in Al-Shorouk area on Suez Road.
- It is within a short distance from prominent schools and universities as well as the 5th settlement.
- most of the space
to green areas and artificial lakes (lagoons)
- The remaining space
for residential, administrative and commercial units
Shorouk Springs’ Area
- • The project consists of several units with different sizes.
- • Apartments’ sizes vary between 173 square meters and 223 square meters.
- • Townhouses’ sizes start at 330 square meters reaching up to 420 square meters.
- • Independent villas start at 447 square meters and reaches up to 586 square meters.
Shorouk Springs’ Services
- • Big garages
- • Designated areas for walking, running, and cycling.
- • Shopping centre
- • Food Court
- • Mall
- • Security and surveillance cameras that work around the clock
- • Green landscapes and artificial lakes (lagoons)
- • Swimming pools distributed all over the compound
Shorouk Springs’ Prices
- • From 5% to 15% of the whole price is required as a down payment.
- • The rest of the money will be delivered on a 7-year installment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions on Shorouk Springs Compound
Who are the developers of Shorouk Springs compound?
Hassan Allam Holding for real estate
Where is Shorouk Springs located?
It is located in Shorouk city
What are the unit types in Shorouk Springs compound?
The unit types are villas, townhouses and apartments.
What are the units' prices?
The prices start at 11,000 le per meter and can reach up to 11,500,000 le per unit.
What is the available payment plan?
5-10% down payment is required followed by a 7-year installment plan.