About Six West
Six West Compound is one of the best compounds of its kind located at the heart of the prestigious Sheikh Zayed City. Sodic Developments really went over the top when they developed this luxurious compound. It is a mixed-use project featuring residential, commercial and retail areas. It is designed in a unique central piazza way that allows for more space and green scenery. Truly, a magical place.
Why Six West
Six West is a unique compound that not only has unparalleled features and amenities, it also has a very strategic location. Six West is easily accessible as it overlooks important roads and axes such as Dahshur Road and Cairo Alex Road. It is also within a close proximity to the Regional Ring Road and Axis Road. Six West is located near several points of interest, including Mall of Arabia, Juhayna Square and the Grand Egyptian Museum.
Six West Compound takes up a generous plot of land, about 60% of the whole space is designated to stunning scenery and green landscapes. While the remaining 40% is divided among residential, commercial and retail units. The buildings are built with breath-taking glass facades that add a unique shine to the compound making it look even more luxurious. Residential units in Six West compound vary between spacious apartments and penthouses.