Valley Red Sea is a beautiful tourism real estate project located in Ras Sudr, Red Sea Governate. The resort is a perfect cultural blend combining 6 architectural designs distributed on six stages as follows: Arabian, Modern, Wakanda, Mediterrnean, Venice and Santorini styles. EG Masters Group has outdone themselves by developing this breath-taking project, a one-of-a-kind resort.
Valley Red Sea
Valley Red Sea contains six different types of chalets with various designs based on different cultures. The resort gives off village vibes which is a unique approach in the Red Sea. It combines designs from the Greeks, Arabs, Africans, Italians and Spanish. It is developed for the utmost comfort for tourists and visitors making it one of the best vacation sites,
Valley Red Sea is designed with a very low construction rate of only 12%. This means that the remaining 88% is designated to services, green areas and entertainment. Chalets are built within distance from each other maximizing privacy. The resort overlooks the beautiful Red Sea, the farthest chalet being only 370 meters away.
- Aqua Park
- Shopping Mall
- Roman Theatre
- Health Club