About Woodville Compound
Woodville Compound is a residential haven nestled at the heart of 6 October City. The compound is developed by Palm Hills for real estate development and features unparalleled services and facilities characterised by comfort and luxury. Woodville Compound holds spacious villas and townhouses surrounded with beautiful green sceneries and water features.
Why Woodville Compound?
Woodville Compound is located at the heart of 6 October City, very strategically surrounded by several points of interest such as Hyper One, Mall of Arabia, Mall of Egypt, Misr University for Science and Technology and Nile University. Woodville Compound is also within a short distance from main roads and axes such as Axis Road, Ring Road and Al-Wahat Road. This makes it easy to reach from any part of Cairo.
Woodville Compound spreads over a generous amount of land, roughly 79 acres or 321,000 square metres. 80% of the whole land space is dedicated to lush green landscapes that induce comfort and serenity to residents. The remaining 20% is for residential units (townhouses and standalone villas) and service buildings. Residential unit areas start from 227 square metres up to 500 square metres.
- BBQ Area
- Health Club, Gym & Spa
- Medical Facilities
- Social Club