Misr-Italia for real-estate investment and development didn’t just stop after making its residential projects, Misr-Italia built commercial projects to complement it too, and this time, it’s in The New Capital. New Capital’s Vinci street mall is one of the most distinguished large scale commercial projects that will be built in the New Capital, in a large area that includes many varying sizes commercial units, to suit every customer’s needs. The project offers many services that are considered to be among the most luxurious and classy in the area.
Vinci street Mall location
- The mall is nestled in the heart of the New Administrative capital
- At the entrance of the 7th district (R7)
- Close proximity to the diplomatic district and the embassies district
- Close to many places in New Capital like Al-Masa Hotel
- The project has a view of the financial and business district and the government district.
- Close to important axes and main roads that connect the new administrative capital with Cairo. Some are: the Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Southern Axis and other roads and axes
Details about Vinci street mall
- Vinci Mall was built on a 200 acres land
- The Mall consists of 3 levels
- Each level has many commercial units
- Unit sizes varies between 63 meters to 147 meters
Vinci Mall units
- These units vary between administrative units, medical units and commercial units
- The Units are for commercial, Law firms, engineering consultancy and accounting uses
Vinci Street Mall services
- large Garages
- Restaurants and cafes area.
- Security system equipped with surveillance cameras.
Vinci Mall Prices
- The prices of the units on the ground floor start from 9,412,000 EGP.
- As for the units on the first floor, they start from 4,862,000 EGP.
- The units on the second floor start from 2,268,000 EGP.
Payment systems and payment methods
- Down payment ranges between 5% and up to 10% of the unit price.
- The rest of the amount is paid in equal installments over a period ranging from 4 to 6 years.
Vinci Mall delivery date
- Vinci Street Mall will be delivered in April 2022
Top Frequently Asked Questions about Vinci Street Mall
Misr Italia Real Estate Development Company.
It is located in the 7th residential district in New Capital.
No, it only contains administrative, commercial and medical units.
Prices range from 2,268,000 EGP up to 9,412,000 EGP.
Down payment from 5 to 10% over a repayment period of 4 to 6 years.