IL Bosco New Capital
IL Bosco New Capital is a new project by Misr-Italia development. The company designed a high-end project with immaculate quality and modern designs. The company provided the compound with the highest service quality to insure the satisfaction of the customers. As usual, Misr-Italia offers varying unit sizes with quite an irresistible payment plans.
IL Bosco New Capital location
- IL Bosco is located in the heart of the New Administrative Capital, in the 7th residential district (R7).
- Close to important projects in New Capital most notably: the government district, the embassy district and the diplomatic district.
- The Opera House.
- Located near important roads and major axes, such as: the Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Southern Axis, the Ring Road and the Suez Road.
IL Bosco Compound project details
- It was built on a large area of about 200 acres.
- The largest part of it is green spaces and breathtaking views.
- The remaining 20% of the land area is for residential, commercial, administrative and service units.
IL Bosco Compound Services
- Recreational area.
- Sports and social clubs.
- A gym
- A security system equipped with surveillance cameras.
- A huge mall.
- Cafes and restaurants.
IL Bosco New Capital Compound Units
- The units are: townhouses, twin houses and stand-alone villas.
- The spaces start from 251 square meters and reaches up to 393 square meters.
IL Bosco compound prices
- The unit price starts from 5,394.117 EGP.
- There are other units which price is 5,660.044 EGP and up to 11,673,187 Egyptian pounds.
Payment and payment systems
- A 5% or 10% down payment is to be paid and the rest of the amount is paid in equal monthly installments for a period of 9 years.
- The reserved housing unit will be delivered to the customers in 2023, semi-finished.
Frequently Asked Questions about IL Bosco New Capital Compound
Misr-Italia Real Estate Development Company.
The project is located in The New Capital, in the 7th residential district.
Townhouses, twin houses and standalone villas.
Prices start from 5,394.117 pounds and goes up to 11,673,187 pounds.
Down payments from 5% to 10% and a payment period of up to 9 years.